follower tercayunk

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 7 – A photo of you and your best friend



they are my bestie since aku form1 until now..
dr kiri uh : syoo, tiem, aku..*ayu..tiada dlm gmbr
the photo was taken at jusco aeon au2..


nie my bestie dekat matrik..
even die kuat sakat n buli aku, she make my life happy..
sbb die byk ckp n klakar..hehe
the photo was taken at backstage sblum persembhn boria ktorg time mlm dinner last day matrik..sob3
rindu die la..~

nie my bestie kt u..
same matrik ngn aku jugk..tp time uh lom rapat ag..
but now die adlah teman sush senng aku.. :)
the photo was taken at bndr hilir melaka..lawatan u..
here i want to wish..
'saengil cukha hamnida.' to izyan lavender for her birthday today
semoga pnjg umur murah rezeki okay..
thnx 4 being a good friend to me.. ;)


1 comment:

Izyan Lavender. said...

Hee, thank youu Anis.! :')

Related Posts with Thumbnails